About Me

My photo
devil's valley, california
keep it simple

more stuff!

Followers

Total Pageviews

01 June, 2012

journal entries

i've been wandering through the past......
here's some drawings, photos and collages from my journals.

pencil in a moleskine



my very first car....it was dark green, racing stripe, front bench seat....i LOVED her.





hank hudson and rose reynolds
graduation day...university of massachusetts...
the happy couple.

pencil in a moleskine

marker and pencil
i haven't had a cigarette since jan. 3, 2012  ~  yea me!

the front of a postcard.....

flip it over and...there's my rose on the back!

design ideas for my 'sweet potato' tattoo

santa cruz boardwalk

a blurry shot of the family...pre-rose erin



i stuck this photo of patrick and me on the first page of a journal that i wrote in a poetry book....


my big brothers, mickey and patrick. 1969.  one of my all time favorite photos.

same big brothers. 1981.









1 comment:

Kate said...

Wonderful, Dode! I LOVE the Uncle Pat/Uncle Mickey photos...(and of course Jessie Rose).